- I rode my first century of the year on May 9, the CaptoCap century from Jamestown to Richmond and back again.
- I sold my first bike, you can read about it in my last blog.
- I bought a new bike - a Bike Friday New World Tourist. I will tell you more about that on another post.
- I joined the Peninsula Bicycle Association. I decided it was time for me to quit using the bike as a solo activity and start riding with others.
- I rode my bike to work everyday in the month of May. I got wet a few times, but it was a small price to pay.
- I went on a bike ride everyday in May. I rode the Fixed Gear, the Hybrid, the Light Roadster and the Road Bike.
- I had planned to participate in the Ride of Silence on May 20 in Virginia Beach, but I had to work late and couldn't get over there in time. So instead, I took the Light Roadster out at 7:00 PM that night and did my own Ride of Silence.
The month of May was all about bikes and that was a good thing, a very good thing.